Sunday, October 24, 2010

How to change my lifestyle to vegan lifestyle?

 Please advise and share with me Vegan Products lists for following categories

1. Vegan Foods : All vegetarian diets, plant based foods .......
2. Vegan Clothes: Cottons, not animal based products such as fur, leathers......
3. Vegan Dress:  Cottons, Celestial Shop products, all cotton dress is ok I guess ......
4. Vegan Cars : Hybrid cars, Toyota Prius, Audi Q7, Toyota Highlander  ......
5. Vegan Phone : all phones are ok I think. I heard eco-friendly phones are good for human immune   ...........
6. Vegan business : I think Construction and Mining business are ok for vegan.Please advise
7. Vegan Drinks: Soy drinks, Water, Soy milk, Fruit juices, Teas 
8. Vegan Boots : Advise needed.....
9. Vegan Bags : Non-leather bags are ok right? ...............
10.Vegan TV, Channels : Supreme Master Tv,  Eh Oron TV, Bolovsrol TV, National TV except violent movies, National Geography channel, Discovery channel, Kids TV
11. Vegan PC : Eco-friendly PC
12. Vegan Printer  : Eco-friendly printer BIZHub,Konica Minolta
13. Vegan Love : Good people who understand each other in terms of love each other for care not for sex only, Honest couple, Non-money related couple, Hardworking, Believes in God,  ...
14. Vegan School :All schools are ok I believe
15. Vegan Country :  All countries are ok but war related countries are dangerous as well as highly increased meat consumption country is not so welcome I think
16. Vegan friends : Yeahh there are lots of people connected to Vegan life
In regarding to recent news, Barack Obama family is turned into vegan family.
17. 18.19............ to be continued based on your advise

I want to make long long lists of vegan lifestyle stuffs

2 comments:

  1. PLease leave comments I will update to all vegan starters. I think it's very helpful to Vegan starters like me.

    Please advise to expand categories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks! badass vegan clothing

    ReplyDelete